The state of water that a person uses in everyday life and for drinking is one of the determining factors for a high quality of life. That is why it is so important to purchase a high-quality water filter new york and to worry about the health of all members of your family. Only in this way can you always be guaranteed to get clean water and use it completely safely. Water usually flows into the faucet to the end user in two ways:
- from a centralized urban water supply system for urban residents;
- from underground sources for suburban residents.
Drinking water filters
- Filter jugs
- Triple water filters
- Reverse osmosis filters
- Mineralization of water
- UV disinfection of water
Water filters for domestic use
1. Mechanical filters
- Cartridge Water Filters
- Disc Water Filters
- Fill filters for mechanical water treatment
2. Water softening
- Water softener
- Hardness of water
- Water softeners filters
- Reagent-free water filters
- Reagent water softener
3. Adsorption water treatment
Why is water dangerous without purification?
Each water source is characterized by a certain set of contaminants, which is a determining factor in choosing a water filter. Typical contaminants characteristic of different types of water: chlorine, iron, sand, hydrogen sulfide, hardness, heavy metals, rust, bacteria and viruses, nitrates and pesticides. And these are only the main pollution, besides them many more different pollutants can be contained in the waters depending on the region where you live. The composition of the water may vary even within the same settlement. If water is taken from a centralized water supply system, the main causes of pollution are:
- obsolete water treatment equipment that does not cope with the tasks assigned to it; chlorine odor due to excessive chlorination;
- general condition of water intake sources and, as a result, the content of anomalous amounts of pollutants;
- color and smell of water, as a result of imperfection and old age of pipelines.
If we talk about alternative sources of water, such as wells, then such problems arise:
- red and / or gray plaque on the plumbing, metallic taste of water due to the high content of iron and manganese;
- the smell of rotten eggs – due to the high content of hydrogen sulfide;
- sticky coating on surfaces in contact with water and high color water – the content of suspended particles and bacteria.
And these are only those phenomena that a person can feel with their senses, in fact there are still such common pollutants as heavy metal ions, nitrates, pesticides, phenols and other dangerous substances. Therefore, before choosing a filter for water purification, it is worth consulting with a specialist or even handing over water for analysis. This will help to more correctly approach the choice of a filter and make the final decision.
How to buy a water filter?
Today the market offers a wide range of water filters – you can choose an affordable solution that will provide safe water to you and your loved ones and will match your financial capabilities. If you are interested in how to choose a water filter yourself and when you should contact a specialist or if you want to understand what professionals are guided in this matter, it is worth learning more about this. To do this, it is best to contact a professional company that installs filters. So you can guaranteedly get a suitable filter and start using exclusively pure water. Buying the right filter is very important because each region has its own risk factors. You need to select a filter depending on these features. In any case, it is best to take the advice of professionals here, the only way you will be able to make the right decision in the end.